Thursday, February 19, 2015

Reader Appreciation Day!

The entry that I chose today is to take this time so say thank you to all my readers. I appreciate all the emails with comments, topic ideas, and questions. I started this blog a week and a half ago. I never would have thought that it would do this well right out of the gate. It has given me more co
nfidence in my ability to write and be helpful to women as they go through this wonderful journey of motherhood. I have enjoyed learning and trying the experiments on a daily basis so that I can provide helpful daily articles.

Thank you to my mother and father who gave me this idea to start a blog and believing in me to do this.

Thank you to my wonderful husband who has been so supportive in my decision to do this. You and Lizzy are everything to me. I love you both.

Thanks again to all my readers.

Until Tomorrow Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment